Get your reps in at our Ball Machine Hitting Lane!
This area offers members more opportunities for lessons and practice with both half-hour and full-hour reservation slots available for hitting or private lessons. Book online using your member account or over the phone.
$35/60min. Private lessons $80/60min.
Available Ball Machine Lane Times (Beginning 10/5/20)
- 7:00am – 8:00am
- 9:30am – 10:30am
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm (Sundays only)
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm (Wednesdays only)
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm (Wednesdays/Sundays only)
- 8:15pm – 9:15pm
How to Book:
- The ball machine lane can be reserved online through the member portal or by calling TCSP at 206.522.5008.
- The ball machine lane opens for reservation at 5:45am six (6) days prior.
Ball Machine Lane Rental Policies
- Members are limited to 55 minutes of use with the ball machine for each reservation during Phase 2.
- The final 5 minutes of every ball machine court rental must be allocated to ball pickup and disinfecting of equipment.
- Members are advised to use gloves when operating the ball machine and to sanitize after adjusting any settings.
- Members must disinfect touch points on ball machine and hoppers after use with provided supplies. Members will be provided with PPE and cleaning supplies.
- Members are expected to abide by all TCSP COVID-19 procedures.
Court Rental Policies
- Payment Policy: The person whose name the initial court reservation is made under is responsible for payment of the full court fee. If you wish to split the fee among multiple party members, it is your responsibility to do so at the Front Desk before your court time.
- Court Time Cancellation Policy: Members canceling court reservations (Ball Machine Hitting Lane included) within 48 hours prior to the court time will be charged the full singles court fee ($40).
- Ball Machine Hitting Lane: The Ball Machine Hitting Lane (BML) is available in 60 minute increments. When using the BML, members are expected to have picked up all balls and leave area clean by the end of the court time. A maximum of 2 people at a time are allowing in the area. If there are more than 2 people rotating out is required.
- Ball hoppers: No outside ball hoppers allowed. A hopper of balls is available for rent for $5. Ball hoppers are only allowed for (1) a parent feeding balls to a family member, or (2) to practice serves. Must pick up balls by end of court time.
- Coaching: Private lessons and drilling by coaches other than TCSP Tennis Pros is prohibited.
- Music: Please be aware that classes such as Cardio Tennis, Wimbledon Workout, Ball Machine Clinics, and Live Ball clinics play music to provide a unique experience. Pending availability, you may make a request for a court away from a clinic that will use music by checking in at the Front Desk before your court time.