Classes & Private Lessons
- Class withdrawals and other schedule changes must be requested before the first day of each session begins. Members will receive an account credit refund for the full class fee if requested within this time frame.
- Requests for withdrawals after each session has begun will be refunded a prorated amount of the class fee in account credit based on the number of classes remaining in the session if made by the first Sunday of the session. No account credit will be issued after the second week or later.
- The only exception to this policy will be if a member has become injured and provided written notice to TCSP of their injury by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (for adult players) or email@example.com (for junior players). A physician’s note is required for any credit to be processed. Once the physician’s note has been received, TCSP will process a prorated account credit refund based on the date of the initial written notice.
- For instance, if the first day of the session is Monday, August 30th, 2021, then the last day to withdraw from a class without a physician’s note is Sunday, September 5th, 2021 for an account credit refund.
- To withdraw from an adult clinic, please complete the Adult Clinic Withdrawal Form.
Class Make-Up Policy: Please note that TCSP does not offer a make-up policy for missed classes. There will also be no issuance of account credit or financial refunds for missed classes.
- Desired class is a drop-in eligible class (see list below)
- Membership is current. View membership info here.
- Player rating is appropriate for the class. View info on how to get rated here.
- A valid credit card is on file or the class fee is paid prior to drop-in.
- Signing Up: Sign up online by logging in to your TCSP account, clicking “Register for Drop-Ins” in the left menu bar, then selecting “Today.” Registration for dedicated drop-in spots is online only, phone requests will not be accepted. Players interested in signing up for dedicated drop-in spots with less than 30 minutes before the class should call the Front Desk to check availability.
- Checking In: Dedicated Drop-Ins should check in with the instructor at the start of their class. The instructor will have an updated roster that reflects any Dedicated Drop-Ins that day.
- Billing: Online registration for dedicated drop-in spots is final. No refunds or credits are awarded for withdrawals or no-shows.
- Signing Up: To drop in on a standby basis, check in at the Front Desk in-person. Registration for standby spots is in-person only; phone requests will not be accepted.
Payment Policy: The member host is responsible for payment of the entire court fee. It is the host’s responsibility to split the fee among multiple party members at the Front Desk before their court time if they wish to split the fee. If TCSP is unable to obtain payment from any party member, the host will be responsible for that member’s share of the fee.
- Only one member host name is required to book a court rental.
- The member host must be a player on the court.
- The host name may be changed up to 48 hours prior to the court reservation. Host name changes will be recorded in the member’s account.
- Within 48 hours of court reservation: host name cannot be changed; court fee will not be refunded. Non-host player names may still be altered.
Guest Policy & Fees
- TCSP members may bring their friends and family for court reservations and special events. Guest fees apply.
- All guests and the member host must check-in at the Front Desk prior to their court reservation or event.
- Members who fail to check-in with their guests will automatically be charged guest fees.
- Guests must be accompanied by their member host while on court or attending an event; a maximum of 3 guests are allowed per court. (Does not apply to USTA/CUP warm-up courts.)
- Guests cannot book a court reservation—only TCSP members may book court reservations. (Does not apply to USTA/CUP warm-up courts.)
- Guests must be hosted by a TCSP member for all special events. The member host can email firstname.lastname@example.org for guest RSVP’s.
- Guest fees are charged to the host member’s account; no payment for guest fees is accepted at the Front Desk. (Does not apply to USTA/CUP warm-up courts.)
- Court Rental Guest Fee: $15/guest + court fee.
- Special Events Guest Fee: $15/guest + event fee.
- Guests may not join normal adult or JR programs including (but not limited to): tennis clinics, intensives, cardio tennis, ball machine clinics, live balls, rating evaluations, seasonal camps, and regularly occurring events (i.e., Sets In The City).
- Guests may not join private and semi-group lessons.
- TCSP may allow guests to participate in programming at its discretion.
USTA/CUP Warm-Up Courts
- TCSP Home teams may book a standard warm-up court through their member portal.
- Reservations are not available for non-member away team warm-up courts. Visiting away teams should call the Front Desk for same-day availability.
- Non-member away team warm-up courts must be scheduled directly before their match start time.
- Non-member away Team Court Fee: $84/team (75min warm-up court; includes standard $64 court fee + $20 guest team fee).
- The visiting away team must check-in with the Front Desk prior to their warm-up court.
- Warm-up courts are limited to 6 players on court at a time (teammates must be off court then rotate in).
- Courtesy warm-up courts:
- Allowed only if there is an open court available prior to the match’s start time.
- Limited to 15 minutes prior to the match’s start time.
- Limited to 6 players on court at a time (additional teammates must be off court then rotate in).
- TCSP home teams have priority for courtesy warm up courts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations for courtesy warm-up courts are not available for TCSP home teams or visiting away teams.
Billing & Facility
Membership Auto-Renewal: TCSP memberships renew automatically each year. When an account’s membership fee is due, that account will automatically be charged the appropriate fee for an additional year from the date of renewal at TCSP. Members electing not to renew have up to 30 days after their membership auto-renews to cancel and receive a refund.
- TCSP will refund members in the form of an account credit only.
- Account credits are non-transferable are not redeemable for cash.
- Account credits will expire two (2) years after date of issuance, and will only apply to tennis-related activities, i.e. programs, lessons, clinics, court and ball machine rentals, USTA/Cup team activity, and membership fees.
- Account credits can be used to purchase TCSP gift certificates.
- Prices for services are subject to change without notice.
- Credit from classes and programs cannot be applied towards Pro Shop or Cafe purchases.
- TCSP does not issue cash refunds or returns to credit cards.
- TCSP will only provide a full monetary refund in the instance a program is canceled due to low enrollment prior to a session starting or on a prorated basis if canceled after a session has started.
TCSP’s Inclement Weather Policy regarding winter conditions is as follows:
- TCSP will operate per normal operating hours and schedules even in event of snow, ice, or other stormy conditions.
- TCSP will not close based on local school closures.
- TCSP members are still required to cancel court reservations per the court cancellation policies if they feel they would not be able to travel safely. Given forecasts typically advise of winter conditions 3-5 days in advance, there should be adequate time to cancel if necessary.
- TCSP will make every effort to update the above linked page with the latest updates on our operating hours. Members are encouraged to call the club for the latest information, especially early morning classes.
- If conditions cause the facility to close while operating:
- Advance court reservations will be notified via email and/or phone and will not be charged for that day’s court reservation if unused.
- Canceled programs will be credited to each player’s account for that day.
- If the facility still has power, TCSP will wait for players to complete in-progress court times and programs and then close for the remainder of the day. Should you choose to leave a lesson or court early, no credit will be issued.
- In the event of a power outage, players will not be permitted to continue to play.
- If programs and court reservations are less than halfway completed, a credit equal to 50% of the fee will be issued.
- If programs and court reservations are more than halfway completed, no credit will be issued.