Members with eligible ratings may participate on a drop-in basis in workout classes with open spaces (for list of applicable classes, see list below). There are no Drop-Ins for instructional classes in order to maintain the progression of each class.
To successfully drop in to a class, players must ensure the following requirements are met:
- Desired class is a drop-in eligible class (see list below)
- Membership is current. View membership info here.
- Player rating is appropriate for the class. View info on how to get rated here.
- A valid credit card is on file or the class fee is paid prior to drop-in.
There are two types of drop-ins spots available to players: a) Dedicated (ONLINE), and b) Standby (IN-PERSON).
- Dedicated Drop-Ins (ONLINE): If the class you would like to drop into has dedicated drop-in spots*, you may sign up in advance through your online member portal for a guaranteed spot – sign-ups for dedicated spots open 48 hours prior to each class and close 30 minutes prior to each class.
- Sign up online by logging in to your TCSP account, clicking “Register for Drop-Ins” in the left menu bar, then selecting “Today”.
- Registration for dedicated drop-in spots is online only; phone requests will not be accepted.
- Dedicated Drop-Ins should obtain their Drop-In Ticket from the Front Desk upon arrival and bring it to their instructor at the start of class.
- Online registration for dedicated drop-in spots is final. No refunds or credits are awarded for withdrawals or no-shows.
- Standby Drop-Ins (IN-PERSON): Players who do not register online for a drop-in spot may still be able to drop in on a standby basis.** – sign-ups for standby spots begin 30 minutes prior to the start of the class and close at the class start time.
- To drop in on a standby basis, check in at the Front Desk in-person to obtain a Drop-In Ticket.
- Registration for standby spots is in-person only; phone requests will not be accepted.
- Standby Drop-Ins must bring their ticket to the class instructor at the start of class in order to play.
- Standby Drop-Ins are first-come, first-served, in order of the Drop-In Position noted on your ticket.*
*The number of dedicated drop-in spots for each class is subject to change from session to session based on enrollment levels. Check this page frequently for the most updated information.
**TCSP does not guarantee space for any Standby Drop-In. If a class is overcapacity due to the late arrival of an enrolled player (including players who signed up online for a dedicated drop-in spot), TCSP reserves the right to ask Standby Drop-Ins to vacate the court in reverse order of Drop-In Position and credit their fees. Enrolled players are advised to call the Front Desk if they anticipate late arrival in order to avoid overcapacity.