Adverse Weather Conditions
In the event of winter conditions, please refer to this page for updates on operating hours, program clinics, lessons and League match play updates.
TCSP group programs and court reservations are operating according to normal schedules. For private lessons contact your instructor directly.
Travel Notices & Road Closures
- Large hills such as NE 65th Street, NE 70th Street, NE 95th Street, could be closed due to icy conditions.
- Sand Point Way NE is typically plowed and sanded.
- Plan to allot extra time to travel to the club using Sand Point Way NE.
Inclement Weather Policy
TCSP’s Adverse Weather Policy regarding winter conditions is as follows:
- TCSP will operate per normal operating hours and schedules even in event of snow, ice, or other stormy conditions.
- TCSP will not close based on local school closures.
- TCSP members are still required to cancel court reservations per the court cancellation policies if they feel they would not be able to travel safely. Given forecasts typically advise of winter conditions 3-5 days in advance, there should be adequate time to cancel if necessary. There will be no credits issued or make-ups awarded for missed classes.
- TCSP encourages members to call the club for the latest information, especially early morning classes.
- If conditions cause the facility to close while operating,:
- Advance court reservations will be notified via email and/or phone and will not be charged for that day’s court reservation if unused.
- Canceled programs will be credited to each player’s account for that day.
- If the facility still has power, TCSP will wait for players to complete in-progress court times and programs and then close for the remainder of the day. Should you choose to leave a lesson or court early, no credit will be issued.
- In the event of a power outage, players will not be permitted to continue play.
- If programs and court reservations are less than halfway completed, a credit equal to 50% of the class/program fee will be issued.
- If programs and court reservations are more than halfway completed, no credit will be issued.