- This event has passed.
July 19, 2023
* Please use the UTR link above to view the latest match schedules on the UTR website.
** Draws are only viewable if you are logged into your UTR account.
***PDF Schedules posted below will not be updated and is posted only to show Day 1 match times to get started.
The 2023 Club Championship Tournament registration is CLOSED.
Please forward any inquires to email@example.com.
Singles -July 19 – 23
Mixed Doubles July 21-23
Pro Exhibition Event – July 27
Men’s & Women’s Doubles.- July 28-30
Registration is CLOSED.
Adult Divisions are rating restricted from 2.5 up through 4.5+
Players may register for an event at a level they have already won in previous years as long as they still fall under the proper rating, but they may not register for an event at a level they have won at multiple times.
Arriving for Check-In
- Players are asked to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled match time to check in at the tournament desk (located on upper cafe deck).
- There will be NO warm-up courts for players to use (for fairness).
- Players can do dynamic stretching and warm-ups out in the parking lot. Please do not use the upper cafe deck area for warmups.
- All matches will be 2 out of 3 sets playing a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of a 3rd full set.
- A standard 7-point tiebreaker will be played if any of the first 2 sets become tied at 6-6.
- All games will be No-Ad scoring meaning the deuce point will be game point for whoever wins.
- Returners will have the option of choosing the side to play the No-Ad point on.
- Mixed Doubles should serve gender-to-gender on No-Ad points.
- Players will only be allowed a 7-minute warm-up.
- Tournament monitors may require play to start immediately if any court is taking too long to get started.
- Players will stay on each side of the court for the full set.
- Players will change ends only at the start of each new set including the 3rd set 10-point breaker.
- Curtains must be left open so as not to interfere with play similar to USTA rules.
- Players must respectfully wait for a neighboring court to finish its point before retrieving a ball or requesting a ball be returned.
- A server “in motion” should be granted a 1st serve if interrupted by an adjacent court.
- All players that receive a 1st round BYE will not be guaranteed a 2nd match.
- TCSP reserves the right to place players (pending availability) into consolation rounds as court times allow and/or as the flow of the back draws work out.
Round Robin Rules
- Players in smaller round robin brackets will play out each round as scheduled.
- A winner for a round robin will be selected based on record.
- In the event of a tie (same record), the winner will be selected based on least # of games lost.
Cancellations or Defaults
- If a player cannot make his/her scheduled match, he/she will be defaulted and the opponent will advance to the next round.
- There will be no reschedules unless both players agree and it does not interfere with future scheduled matches in any draw.
Code Of Conduct
- Players are expected to play with respect and the utmost sportsmanship at all times.
- Players must call the score out loud and at EVERY point.
- Players must use the scoring towers to track set scores and adjust the score at every changeover.
- TCSP asks all players to use their best judgement when calling lines.
- If any court finds itself in a dispute, a player may come to the tournament desk and ask for a mediator.
- A mediator will make the final call based on the facts or testimonies of the players.
- A mediator will also stay on the court for a brief period to ensure no further issues arise between players.
- TCSP reserves the right to remove any player from the tournament if violating the Code of Conduct as well as violating any TCSP policies per membership agreement.
Spectating at the Cafe
- Anyone wishing to watch a match must be a patron of the cafe in order to secure a table and/or bar space.
- Please contact Willy Marin to reserve a particular time you wish to be at the cafe.
- Email Willy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum food/beverage order is $10.00 in order to secure a place.
Photos & Media
- Club Championships will be broadcast live via TCSP’s PlaySight account. PlaySight details and policies can be found here.
- If any player does not want his/her image or photo to be used, please contact Lori Conroy at email@example.com to “opt-out” of this usage.
- TCSP will be taking photos of players and reserves the right to use in social media or other forms of its marketing.
Get your UTR account before registering
This extra step is necessary for participation in this year’s event, as tournament management will be done through the UTR software and will allow all tournament results to be posted and viewable online as soon as they are reported. There is no additional cost.
- Men’s Singles Draw
- Women’s Singles Draws
- Men’s & Women’s Doubles Draws
- Mixed Doubles Draws
Having issues seeing the draws? Please log into you UTR account and click on the event that you are going to be participating in.