Members with eligible ratings may participate on a drop-in basis in workout classes with open spaces (for list of applicable classes, see list below). There are no Drop-Ins for instructional classes in order to maintain the progression of each class.
To successfully drop in to a class, players must ensure the following requirements are met:
- Player has signed TCSP’s COVID-19 waiver and reviewed all information on the COVID-19 page
- Desired class is a drop-in eligible class (see list below)
- Membership is current. View membership info here.
- Player rating is appropriate for the class. View info on how to get rated here.
- A valid credit card is on file or the class fee is paid prior to drop-in.
There are two types of drop-ins spots available to players: a) Dedicated (ONLINE), and b) Standby (IN-PERSON).
- Dedicated Drop-Ins (ONLINE): If the class you would like to drop into has dedicated drop-in spots*, you may sign up in advance through your online member portal for a guaranteed spot – sign-ups for dedicated spots open 48 hours prior to each class and close 30 minutes prior to each class.
- SIGNING UP
- Sign up online by logging in to your TCSP account, clicking “Register for Drop-Ins” in the left menu bar, then selecting “Today”.
- Registration for dedicated drop-in spots is online only (note that there is no cart timer as with class registrations; your spot is guaranteed only if you successfully check out); phone requests will not be accepted.
- Players interested in signing up for dedicated drop-in spots with less than 1 hour before the class should call the Front Desk to check availability.
- CHECKING IN: Dedicated Drop-Ins should check in with the instructor at the start of their class. The instructor will have an updated roster that reflects any Dedicated Drop-Ins that day. There is no need to check in with the Front Desk.
- BILLING: Online registration for dedicated drop-in spots is final. No refunds or credits are awarded for withdrawals or no-shows.
- SIGNING UP
- Standby Drop-Ins (IN-PERSON): Players who do not register online for a drop-in spot may still be able to drop in on a standby basis.
- SIGNING UP: To drop in on a standby basis, check in at the Front Desk in-person. Registration for standby spots is in-person only; phone requests will not be accepted.
- Standby Drop-Ins are first-come, first-serve.