Services and Hours of Operation
The following services are currently available:
- Court Reservations (members only – no guests allowed during Phase 1)
- Programs & Leagues (beginning January 18 & 25, respectively)
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players
- Complimentary Senior Court Times (beginning January 18)
- Dickson’s Tennis Services Pro Shop
- Willy’s Cafe (beginning January 18)
TCSP Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 5:45am – 11:15pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Pro Shop Hours of Operation
- Sunday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Cafe Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday: Varies
- Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- All visitors must complete TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver of consent and commitment to TCSP’s policies prior to resuming use of the facility.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of illness and do not come to the facility if you are sick or appear to be sick. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave the premises.
- Pack your mask! Cloth facial coverings must be worn and covering players’ mouths and noses at all times when in the facility, including during play. The only time mask removal is permitted is when actively eating or drinking. Once eating and drinking is complete, masks must be put back on immediately.
- Non-member guests are not permitted at this time. The only exception is same-household immediate family members or significant others. All same-household non-members eligible to play at TCSP that are over the age of 18 must provide proof of shared residence with the member host. Spectators and guests – including non-tennis-playing children – are prohibited.
- A non-member is any individual that does not have an active Standard, Junior, or Senior Membership. Batting Lane, Guardian, Evaluation, and Complimentary Senior designations do not qualify an individual as a TCSP member.
- Members are required to check in all players that will be playing on their court before arriving.
- A new feature has been enabled on the member portal that requires reserving hosts to add playing partners at the time of reservation. Members will be unable to view available court times until at least two players are checked in.
- Members have up to 48 hours prior to their court time to edit their players. If an adjustment must be made within 48 hours of your court time, please call Member Services at 206.522.5008 or email email@example.com.
- Eligible non-members playing at TCSP must provide proof of shared residence with the member host.
- Play may be interrupted for verification if there is a discrepancy between players on court and who is checked in.
- Players are not permitted to play on back-to-back court times at this time.
- To minimize in-person interactions, please resolve any issues requiring staff assistance over the phone or emailing info before arriving.
- Players will not be allowed to wait inside or congregate in the breezeway prior to their court time beginning and should wait in their cars before their court time. Facility capacity will be heavily limited to avoid congestion.
- Gathering anywhere on-site is prohibited.
- Members with court reservations will receive an SMS message up to 24 hours prior to their court time confirming their reservation date, time, and assigned court number to minimize lobby congestion.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained whenever possible, to the greatest extent possible, including when on court.
- New entry and exit routes maximizing physical distance and minimizing traffic will be indicated by in-club signage. Please follow all facility signage.
- During changeovers, the main doors for each building are to be used for entry only.
- The hallway to the restrooms and the on-court curtained walkways will also be one-way routes only during changeovers.
- All customers and visitors to the workplace will be required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
Facility & Washrooms
We have closed off certain areas and limited certain amenities:
- Shower and changing room use is prohibited. Toilets and sinks will be available, but visitors should avoid washroom use during changeovers to avoid congestion.
- Mezzanine area is limited to cafe customers only according to the stipulations outlined in the Cafe section of this page.
- The water fountain is closed until further notice. Players are advised to bring their own water. The water bottle filling station and north building vending machine will be operational.
- Hopper rentals will not be available at this time.
- The batting cages are closed until further notice.
- Ball Machines are available for rent in the Ball Machine Hitting Lane or during Standard Court Rentals according to new COVID-19 procedures. All members utilizing ball machine services must familiarize themselves with our modified COVID-19 rental policies outlined on the linked pages.
- Benches & chairs have been removed from all courts.
- Sanitizer will be available on court.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
After Play & Departure
- Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure.
- Members will be required to exit the facility immediately by the end of their court time and will not be permitted to remain in the facility.
- Exiting – Follow the signs!
- Players on Courts 1-6 will be required to exit through the building’s south door at the conclusion of play.
- Players on Courts 7-10 will be required to exit through the building’s northeast door at the conclusion of play.
Billing & Membership
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective January 11th, 2021, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- All previously deferred membership renewals will be charged on January 11th.
- Please be aware that in the event of any program cancellations due to local, state, or federal regulations – including, but not limited to: phasing rollbacks that limit operations or require TCSP to close, or any stay-at-home orders – all program fees will be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit for remaining or unused clinics in a session. In addition, in the event of the cancellation of a scheduled clinic resulting from TCSP staff falling ill due to COVID-19 or any other illnesses, then program fees will also be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit. No cash or credit card refunds will be issued or processed.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Programs, Leagues & Match Play
- Players will be able to drop in to select classes. Please see our Drop-Ins page for more details.
- League Play
- TCSP will not be participating in the USTA Singles Flex League due to COVID-19. Additionally, TCSP will not be participating in SACT singles leagues. Members are welcome to reserve courts under TCSP’s standard court rental policies and procedures as long as both players are current TCSP members. TCSP does not assign dedicated court times or privileges for these matches.
- USTA league play is currently on hold for Doubles league play. More information is expected from USTA next week.
- Please note that junior classes during Phase 1 have heavily reduced capacities in order to meet local, state, and federal regulations. As such, enrollment in our junior programs will be heavily competitive as we are only permitted to accommodate a significantly reduced number of players. Pricing in certain junior programs has increased as a result of these reductions.
- TCSP will not be offering the Hot Tot level classes for 3-4 year olds during Winter 2021 due to the current health and safety guidelines for spacing.
Private Lessons & Evaluations
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players per court are permitted.
- Only coaches will be permitted to touch teaching balls. Members should use on-court hoppers to pick balls up and let coaches refill teaching carts.
- Play will end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for clean up and departure.
- AVAILABILITY: Please note that programs and lessons have heavily reduced capacities in order to meet local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Availability for private lessons is extremely limited with a spike in demand. Our turnover time for lessons is approximately 2-3 months at this time.
- We are not conducting any adult rating clinics & private evaluations or accepting any new evaluation inquiry submissions at this time. Evaluations resume Spring 2021 unless otherwise stated on our website. If you currently have a TCSP rating, please register for classes based on that level.
- Junior Evaluations have been postponed until further notice. If your child currently has a TCSP junior rating, please register them for that level. Our teaching staff will take the first 2 weeks of each session to ensure that your player is in the correct class for their level.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- A maximum of one pro shop customer at a time in the south building will be permitted.
- A maximum of two pro shop customers at a time in the north building will be permitted.
- Demo racquets will continue to be available for rental at a rate of $8 per session, with all rentals credited towards the purchase of a new racquet. Pro Shop staff will disinfect racquets and rewrap grips after every use.
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-4pm
- Friday: Varies
- Saturday: 9am-3pm
- Sunday: Closed
Players should order from this webpage prior to arriving or from the following QR code. Cold menu only. Takeout orders only. There will be no dine-in service in accordance with Phase 1 restrictions.