The 2021 Club Championship Tournament is now open for registration!
This is your chance to earn your name on the prestigious tournament plaques and go down in history as a Champion! Don’t miss your opportunity to participate. Play one or both weekends and have a blast!
Mixed Doubles & Singles
July 23 – 25
Men’s & Women’s Doubles
July 30 – August 1
Registration open June 1st
Adult Divisions are rating restricted from 2.5 up through 4.5+
Get your UTR account before registering
This extra step is necessary for participation in this year’s event, as tournament management will be done through the UTR software and will allow all tournament results to be posted and viewable online as soon as they are reported. There is no additional cost.
Tournament Draws will soon be posted here.
Having issues seeing the draws? Please log into you UTR account and click on the event that you are going to be participating in.
- TCSP reserves the right to reduce draw sizes based on registration activity.
- TCSP may combine draws if there are insufficient players enrolled. 4 player minimum for a division to fire.
- If entered into more than two, TCSP will remove members from excess registrations based on rating.
- Players may use their TCSP rating for registration. If a player needs approval to play in a particular division, then please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Past year’s champions must play the next level up and may not reenter the same division they previously won.
- Mixed Doubles teams must have a combined rating that does not exceed the division’s total.
- All Doubles partners must be within a full NTRP point in ratings to participate/enter.
- ALL players must be prepared to play all 3 days of the weekend at all times.
- Please be considerate to your opponents and be available to play the entire weekend.