The 2019 Club Championship tournament is now available to TCSP members to register online. This is your chance to earn your name on the prestigious tournament plaques and go down in history as a Champion! Don’t miss your opportunity to participate! Play one or all three formats and have a blast!
July 12-14 = Juniors
Email your doubles team for confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 26-28 = Mixed Doubles, Singles, Seniors Singles
August 16-18 = Men’s & Women’s Doubles
Adult Divisions are rating restricted from 2.5 up through 4.5+ (Open).
Email your doubles team for confirmation to: email@example.com
All participants must also have a UTR account and have joined the TCSP Digital Club before the event registration deadline. This extra step is necessary for participation in this year’s event, as tournament management will be done through the UTR software and will allow all tournament results to be posted and viewable online as soon as they are reported. There is no additional cost.
Having issues seeing the draws? Please log into you UTR account and click on the event that you are going to be participating in.
- Draw sizes will be limited to 16 players for singles and 16 teams for doubles, per division, so space is limited.
- TCSP reserves the right to reduce draw sizes based on registration activity.
- TCSP may combine draws if there are insufficient players enrolled. 4 player minimum for a division to fire.
- Mixed Doubles partners must not have a combined rating that exceeds the Division rating.
- All Doubles partners must be within a full NTRP point in ratings to participate/enter.
- Doubles teams must email their pairings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players will not be allowed to enter into more than two events per weekend.
- If entered into more than two, TCSP will remove members from excess registrations based on rating.
- Tournament entries will close 7 days prior to the event’s weekend.
- Players should use their TCSP rating to determine their draws.
- Match times and draws will be posted 5 days prior to each weekend.
- No requests for special start times.
- Matches will start each weekend on Fridays at 5 pm; Saturdays at 8:15am; Sundays at 8:15 am.
- Players and teams should expect to play as many as 3 matches per day per division.
- Consolation draws/times will be available after the first round is played.
- Main draw format is 2 out of 3 6-game sets; 3rd set is a 10-point tiebreaker.
- Consolation draw is also 2 out of 3 6-game sets; 3rd set is a 10-point tiebreaker.
- All Winners will be given trophies and have their names added to the tournament plaques.