TCSP Closure Effective 11/17
As many have heard by now, the state of Washington is ordering another mandatory shutdown for business and industry in response to the recent spike in COVID infections. Per Governor Jay Inslee’s press conference announcement this Sunday morning (11/15), TCSP will be closing its doors after close of business on Monday, November 16, 2020. The mandatory shutdown will be for a period of no less than four weeks through Monday, December 14. Please refer to this page to see how this will affect TCSP programs and services.
Since reopening our doors in June, TCSP has been able to function safely and effectively thanks to your cooperation in complying with our safety protocols. Thank you for your support and being so helpful to our staff and operation. We cannot wait to see you all again soon!
- The facility will be locked and closed to the general public until further notice. The Pro Shop will be open for limited hours by appointment (see below).
- TCSP will not have phone support during this time, except on Winter Program Registration Days (see below).
- Our staff will respond to email inquiries as normal, though responses may be delayed:
Services and Hours of Operation
The following services are currently available:
- Willy’s Cafe weekend catering services – Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Dickson’s Tennis Services Pro Shop – Stringing services and the sale of tennis equipment and apparel. See Hours of Operation.
Pro Shop Hours of Operation
- Monday – Saturday: 10AM – 2PM
- Annual memberships will continue to automatically renew with payments of those annual fees put on hold until TCSP reopens.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs & League Play
- Late Fall Programs
- All Late Fall programs are canceled effective Tuesday, November 17. The remaining five weeks of prepaid Late Fall session clinics will be credited to your member account for use once operations resume.
- Winter Programs
- The upcoming Winter Session registration will still be held starting on November 23 according to the previously determined schedule. TCSP will have phone support on all registration days from 5:45am – 9:00am.
- Credit card charges for Winter Session programs will be suspended until TCSP is able to resume operations under Phase 2 guidelines as they currently read. TCSP will notify membership of any changes to operating allowances prior to reopening.
- League Play
- USTA A18 Mixed playoffs will be postponed to January if phasing allows. Remaining practices have been canceled.
- TCSP’s Intraclub Cup matches through the end of the year are canceled. The season will resume in January if phasing allows.
- USTA A40+ are still scheduled to begin in January if phasing allows.
Events, Drop-Ins, and Match Play
- All social events, drop-in activities, and match play scheduled between Tuesday, November 17th, through Monday, December 14th, have been canceled. Refunds will be issued for any prepaid fees.
- All scheduled private lessons from Tuesday, November 17th through Monday, December 14th have been canceled. Lessons will resume when phasing allows and will be subject to any updated phasing restrictions.
- Since outdoor recreation will be still be allowed with masks on, TCSP coaches will be available to coach members outdoors if, and only if, the coach feels comfortable enough to conduct a lesson with a mask on. Billing will be required to run through TCSP member accounts similar to current private lesson scheduling and billing methods. Contact your coach directly to schedule.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- Dickson’s Tennis Services will continue to operate with limited hours for stringing services and the sale of tennis equipment and apparel.
- Patrons of the pro shop will be limited to no more than two persons in the pro shop at any one time.
- Hours of operation are 10:00am – 2:00pm, Monday – Saturday
- For questions, email David Dickson at email@example.com.
- The cafe will be closing its operation and members are encouraged to continue ordering Willy’s Coffee & Cafe catering service on the weekends to help keep the cafe operations going. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.