Private lessons are a great way to supplement your tennis education. Spending time with a professional allows you to receive quality, in-depth, and personal instruction for the areas of your game that need the most attention.
Recurring Private Lessons
Recurring private lessons occur on a regularly-scheduled basis, such as weekly or bi-monthly. To schedule a recurring private lesson, please contact your favorite Tennis Pro directly. Tennis Pros manage their own schedules and will try their best to find a recurring lesson time that works for both of you. To find email addresses and bios for our instructors, click here.
Note – Due to demand, many private lesson times will be small group instruction opportunities built from players off the Wait Lists. Players will be notified if their lesson has multiple students.
Private Lesson Rates
|# of Players||Standard Lesson Rate / Per Person (+tax)||Senior Coach Lesson Rate / Per Person (+tax)||Hitting Lane Lesson Rate / Per Person (+tax)|
|1 player||$100.00 / $100.00||$120.00 / $120.00||$80.00 / $80.00|
|2 players||$110.00 / $55.00||$130.00 / $65.00||$90.00 / $45.00|
|3 players||$120.00 / $40.00||$140.00 / $46.67||N/A|
|4 players||$130.00 / $32.50||$150.00 / $37.50||N/A|
|5 players||$140.00 / $28.00||$160.00 / $32.00||N/A|
|6 players||$150.00 / $25.00||$170.00 / $28.33||N/A|
- The Senior Coach Lesson Rate applies to any coach that has over 15 years of coaching experience or elite-level certifications, and/or is a program director. Rates for each instructor are available on our staff webpage by clicking into each instructor’s profile.
- Hitting Lane lessons utilize the ball machine in the rubber-tiled fitness area instead of a tennis court and are great for stroke development or younger players who do not need the space of a full court. ***Not currently available during Phase 2***
Policies & Restricted Times
- Players must be a TCSP member in order to take a private lesson.
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours prior to the lesson. Players must contact the Tennis Pro directly in writing. If you cancel within 48 hours of your lesson, you will be responsible for paying the entire lesson.
- TCSP is unable to offer private lessons during the following Restricted Times:
Monday – Friday 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday – Thursday 4:00 PM – 8:45 PM
Saturday 8:15 AM – 3:00 PM
- Members with recurring private lessons may be required to vacate their time slot after 8 or more lessons if there is a waitlist for that time slot to allow space for waitlisted members.
What if I don't know any Tennis Pros, or want a one-time private lesson?
Fill out the form below to be matched with one of our Tennis Pros for a private lesson.
The private lesson coordinator will contact you within 48 hours and let you know when your request can be fulfilled based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Demand for private lessons greatly surpasses our court and Tennis Pro availability. There will be a waitlist for members to put their name on, which the coordinator will manage. You can put you name on the waitlist as many times as you’d like if the instructor you worked with is not able to find a recurring lesson time for you. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, please email email@example.com.