Services and Hours of Operation
The following services are currently available:
- Court Reservations (members only – no guests allowed during Phase 2)
- Early Fall Programs
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players
- Complimentary Senior Court Times
- Pro Shop & Cafe
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 5:45am – 11:15pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
- All visitors must complete TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver of consent and commitment to TCSP’s policies prior to resuming use of the facility.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of illness and do not come to the facility if you are sick or appear to be sick. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave the premises.
- Pack your mask! Cloth facial coverings are required to be worn by all visitors at all times when in the facility and not on court.
- Non-member guests are not permitted at this time. Only TCSP members and their immediate family members living in the same household will be permitted to play at TCSP. Spectators and guests – including non-tennis-playing children – are prohibited.
- A non-member is any individual that does not have an active Standard, Junior, or Senior Membership. Batting Lane, Guardian, Evaluation, and Complimentary Senior designations do not qualify an individual as a TCSP member.
- Members are required to check in all players that will be playing on their court before arriving.
- A new feature has been enabled on the member portal that requires reserving hosts to add playing partners at the time of reservation. Members will be unable to view available court times until at least two players are checked in.
- Members have up to 48 hours prior to their court time to edit their players. If an adjustment must be made within 48 hours of your court time, please call Member Services at 206.522.5008 or email email@example.com.
- To minimize in-person interactions, please resolve any issues requiring staff assistance over the phone or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving.
- Players will not be allowed to wait inside or congregate in the breezeway prior to their court time beginning and should wait in their cars before their court time. Facility capacity will be heavily limited to avoid congestion.
- Gathering anywhere on-site is prohibited.
- Members with court reservations will receive an SMS message up to 24 hours prior to their court time confirming their reservation date, time, and assigned court number to minimize lobby congestion.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained whenever possible, to the greatest extent possible, including when on court.
- New entry and exit routes maximizing physical distance and minimizing traffic will be indicated by in-club signage. Please follow all facility signage.
- During changeovers, the main doors for each building are to be used for entry only.
- The hallway to the restrooms and the on-court curtained walkways will also be one-way routes only during changeovers.
- All customers and visitors to the workplace will be required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
Facility & Washrooms
We have closed off certain areas and limited certain amenities:
- Shower and changing room use is prohibited. Toilets and sinks will be available, but visitors should avoid washroom use during changeovers to avoid congestion.
- Mezzanine area is limited to cafe customers only according to the stipulations outlined in the Cafe section of this page.
- The water fountain and water bottle filling station are closed until further notice. Players are advised to bring their own water. The north building vending machine will be operational and the Front Desk will have single-use water bottles for sale.
- Hopper rentals will not be available at this time.
- The batting cages are closed until further notice.
- Ball Machines are available for rent in the Ball Machine Hitting Lane or during Standard Court Rentals according to new COVID-19 procedures. All members utilizing ball machine services must familiarize themselves with our modified COVID-19 rental policies outlined on the linked pages.
- Benches, chairs, and trash bins have been removed from all courts. Please remove all personal trash from your court after your reservation.
- Sanitizer will be available on court.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
After Play & Departure
- Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure.
- Members will be required to exit the facility immediately by the end of their court time and will not be permitted to remain in the facility.
- Exiting – Follow the signs!
- Players on Courts 1-6 will be required to exit through the building’s south door at the conclusion of play.
- Players on Courts 7-10 will be required to exit through the building’s northeast door at the conclusion of play.
Billing & Membership
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective June 22nd, 2020, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- All previously deferred membership renewals will renew and be charged on June 22nd, with an auto-renewal date of June 21st, 2021.
- Please be aware that in the event of any program cancellations due to local, state, or federal regulations – including, but not limited to: phasing rollbacks that limit operations or require TCSP to close, or any stay-at-home orders – all program fees will be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit for remaining or unused clinics in a session. In addition, in the event of the cancellation of a scheduled clinic resulting from TCSP staff falling ill due to COVID-19 or any other illnesses, then program fees will also be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit. No cash or credit card refunds will be issued or processed.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at email@example.com.
Adult Programs, Leagues & Match Play
- Beginning October 5th, players will be able to drop in to select classes. Please see our Drop-Ins page for more details.
- Programs and lessons have have heavily reduced capacities in order to meet local, state, and federal regulations. As such, enrollment in our adult programs will be heavily competitive as we are only permitted to accommodate a significantly reduced number of players. Pricing in certain adult programs has increased a result of these reductions.
- League Play
SACT is a player-directed league without home court designations, and TCSP does not host teams for SACT singles and doubles ladders. Members are welcome to reserve court times for ladder matches under TCSP’s standard court rental policies and procedures*. TCSP does not assign dedicated court times or privileges for SACT. *Due to COVID-19, TCSP is not permitting non-member players at this time. During normal operations, members are welcome to bring guests for a ladder matches.”
- Please note that junior classes during Phase 2 have heavily reduced capacities in order to meet local, state, and federal regulations. As such, enrollment in our junior programs will be heavily competitive as we are only permitted to accommodate a significantly reduced number of players. Pricing in certain junior programs has increased as a result of these reductions.
- EARLY FALL
TCSP will not be offering the Hot Tot level classes for 3-4 year olds for Early Fall 2020 due to the current health and safety guidelines for spacing.
Private Lessons & Evaluations
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players per court are permitted.
- Only coaches will be permitted to touch teaching balls. Members should use on-court hoppers to pick balls up and let coaches refill teaching carts.
- Play will end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for clean up and departure.
- AVAILABILITY: Please note that programs and lessons have heavily reduced capacities in order to meet local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Availability for private lessons is extremely limited with a spike in demand. Our turnover time for lessons is approximately 2-3 months at this time.
- Availability for Adult Evaluations is limited with a lengthy waitlist. Please anticipate a 1-2 month wait for evaluations. If you currently have a TCSP rating, please register for class based on that level.”
- Junior Evaluations have been postponed until further notice. If your child currently has a TCSP junior rating, please register them for that level. Our teaching staff will take the first 2 weeks of each session to ensure that your player is in the correct class for their level.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- A maximum of one pro shop customer at a time in the south building will be permitted.
- A maximum of two pro shop customers at a time in the north building will be permitted.
- Demo racquets will continue to be available for rental at a rate of $8 per session, with all rentals credited towards the purchase of a new racquet. Pro Shop staff will disinfect racquets and rewrap grips after every use.
- The cafe will follow the approximate schedule below. However, operating hours will vary depending on foot traffic.
- Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday: 9am-9pm
- Sunday: 12pm-9pm
- Players should order from this webpage prior to arriving or from the following QR code (posted outside our facility):
- Patrons at Willy’s Café on the upper level of TCSP must purchase a minimum of $10 of food or beverages in order to use a table for up to 30 minutes. Stays are limited to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Purchases under $10 must be takeout order only.
- Table reservations can be made by calling Willy at 206.527.5553 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance.
- All persons must remain seated at their tables unless entering/exiting.