Updated June 12th, 2020
Phase 1.5 allows for indoor fitness facilities such as TCSP to operate in a very limited capacity. Accordingly, TCSP will open on a limited basis beginning Sunday, June 14th.
TCSP is committed to providing a safe and healthy place for our community and have implemented preventative policies and procedures to improve sanitation and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This page addresses new policies and expectations that will affect your experience at the club. For a complete list of measures we have implemented as a response to COVID-19, including facility modifications and staff procedures, please refer to this document.
Services and Hours of Operation
As of June 14th, 2020, TCSP will open on a limited basis. The following services will be available:
- Singles Court Reservations
- 1-on-1 private lessons
- Pro Shop
Hours of Operations
- Sunday, June 14th: 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Monday, June 15th and after: 9:30am to 8:45pm
- All visitors must complete TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver of consent and commitment to TCSP’s policies prior to resuming use of the facility.
- Pack your mask! Cloth facial coverings are required to be worn by all visitors at all times when in the facility and not on court.
- Non-member guests are not permitted at this time. Only TCSP members and their immediate family members living in the same household will be permitted to play at TCSP. Spectators and guests – including non-tennis-playing children – are prohibited.
- Members are expected to inform TCSP of all players that will be playing on their court before arriving.
- A new feature has been enabled on the member portal that allows reserving hosts to add their playing partners onto the reservation. If your playing partner is a non-member immediate family member, email email@example.com prior to your court time with the player’s full name.
- Members have up to 48 hours prior to their court time to edit their players. If an adjustment must be made within 48 hours of your court time, please call Member Services at 206.522.5008.
- To minimize in-person interactions, please resolve any issues requiring staff assistance over the phone or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving.
- Players will not be allowed to wait inside or congregate in the breezeway prior to their court time beginning and should wait in their cars before their court time. Facility capacity will be heavily limited to avoid congestion.
- Gathering anywhere on-site is prohibited.
- Members with court reservations will receive an SMS message 24 hours prior to their court time confirming their reservation date, time, and assigned court number to minimize lobby congestion.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained whenever possible, to the greatest extent possible, including when on court.
- New entry and exit routes maximizing physical distance and minimizing traffic will be indicated by in-club signage. Please follow all facility signage.
- During changeovers, the main doors for each building are to be used for entry only.
- The hallway to the restrooms and the on-court curtained walkways will also be one-way routes only during changeovers.
- All customers and visitors to the workplace will be required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
Facility & Washrooms
We have closed off certain areas and limited certain amenities:
- Shower and changing room use is prohibited. Toilets and sinks will be available, but visitors should avoid washroom use during changeovers to avoid congestion.
- The mezzanine area is closed until further notice.
- The water fountain and water bottle filling station are closed until further notice. Players are advised to bring their own water. The north building vending machine will be operational and the Front Desk will have single-use water bottles for sale.
- Ball machine and hopper rentals will not be available at this time.
- The ball machine lane and batting cages are closed until further notice.
- Benches, chairs, and trash bins have been removed from all courts. Please remove all personal trash from your court after your reservation.
- Sanitizer will be available on court.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
After Play & Departure
- Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure.
- Members will be required to exit the facility immediately by the end of their court time and will not be permitted to remain in the facility.
- Exiting – Follow the signs!
- Players on Courts 1-6 will be required to exit through the building’s south door at the conclusion of play.
- Players on Courts 7-10 will be required to exit through the building’s northeast door at the conclusion of play.
Billing & Membership
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective June 22nd, 2020, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- All previously deferred membership renewals will renew and be charged on June 22nd, with an auto-renewal date of June 21st, 2021.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at email@example.com.
- No group programs will be offered during Phase 1.5.
- Lessons are limited to 1-on-1 private lessons.
- Only coaches will be permitted to touch teaching balls. Members should use on-court hoppers to pick balls up and let coaches refill teaching carts.
- Play will end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for clean up and departure.
- 2020 Summer Camps have been canceled. In lieu of camps, TCSP is offering a series of week-long classes with reduced duration and number of players.
- Please see the 2020 Junior Summer Programs page for information on options for registration and what to do if you enrolled in summer camps prior to June 1st.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- A maximum of one pro shop customer at a time in the south building will be permitted.
- A maximum of two pro shop customers at a time in the north building will be permitted.
- Demo racquets will continue to be available for rental at a rate of $8 per session, with all rentals credited towards the purchase of a new racquet. Pro Shop staff will disinfect racquets and rewrap grips after every use.
- The café will remain closed until further notice.