Why do I need a rating?
TCSP uses the National Tennis Rating Program to help adult players find the appropriate class and program that best fits their level of play. Ratings ensure that all players maximize their time on the court, are adequately challenged by fellow competitors, and that everyone has a fulfilling and positive experience in the class.
TCSP offers new members interested in taking classes a complimentary group evaluation.*
A TCSP membership is required for evaluation. Complimentary rating clinics on conducted on one Sunday each month for new members.
*Members have up to 90 days after joining to schedule their complimentary group evaluation. No-shows/cancellations made within 48 hours of a complimentary evaluation will count as use of the benefit; make-ups will be assessed the standard evaluation fee.
USTA Players: If you play or have played USTA Adult Leagues and have a verifiable rating on the USTA’s TennisLink website, you do not need to get rated! Call our Front Desk at (206) 522 – 5008, and we will enter this in our system as your NTRP rating. Please note that we do not accept USTA self-ratings with no match history, ratings from other clubs, or instructors not employed at TCSP.
Junior Players: Please use this page instead to schedule your evaluation.
- Get scheduled for a 30-minute, group evaluation clinic, where you will hit a variety of shots, meet new tennis players and be given your rating after the evaluation.
- We host evaluation clinics once a month on a Sunday. Please fill our the form below for upcoming openings.
- FREE for new members! Members will have up to 90 days after joining to schedule their complimentary evaluation.
- Schedule today by filling out the following Evaluation Inquiry form below.
- Be sure to create an account and buy a membership in the member portal at https://tcsp.clubautomation.com/
- Private 15-minute evaluations are offered for $25 if you are unable to make it to a rating clinic or wish to expedite the rating process. Private evaluations are available on a limited basis and can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com
- Junior players should schedule evaluations using the New Junior Player Evaluation Request form located on this page.