Why do I need a rating?
TCSP uses the National Tennis Rating Program to help adult players find the appropriate class and program that best fits their level of play. Ratings ensure that all players maximize their time on the court, are adequately challenged by fellow competitors, and that everyone has a fulfilling and positive experience in the class.
TCSP offers new members interested in taking classes a complimentary group evaluation.*
If you elect not to purchase a membership by the time of your appointment, the group evaluation fee is $15 + tax, which can be credited towards a future TCSP membership.
*Members have up to 90 days after joining to schedule their complimentary group evaluation. No-shows/cancellations made within 24 hours of a complimentary evaluation will count as use of the benefit; make-ups will be assessed the standard evaluation fee and cannot be credited towards membership fees.
USTA Players: If you play or have played USTA Adult Leagues and have a verifiable rating on the USTA’s TennisLink website, you do not need to get rated! Call our Front Desk at (206) 522 – 5008, and we will enter this in our system as your NTRP rating. Please note that we do not accept ratings from other clubs or instructors not employed at TCSP.
Junior Players: Please use this page instead to schedule your evaluation.
- Get scheduled for a 75-minute, group evaluation clinic, where you will hit a variety of shots, meet new tennis players and be given your rating after the evaluation.
- Evaluation clinics are on 3rd and 4th SUNDAYS of each month.
- Cost: $15 + tax for guests; FREE for new members! Members will have up to 90 days after joining to schedule their group evaluation. Players can also credit their evaluation fee towards future membership.
- Schedule today by filling out the following Evaluation Request form.
- We are still offering PRIVATE 15 minute evaluations for $25 if you are unable to make it to a rating clinic, but these fees are no longer applicable towards your membership purchase.
- Junior players should schedule evaluations using the New Junior Player Evaluation Request form located on this page.