2021 Summer Camps are now full!
2021 Summer Tennis Camps
Summer is really the best opportunity for juniors to make big improvements to their tennis games! We all have a blast and our coaches form meaningful connections with every single child!
TCSP Camp Culture
Our coaching emphasis and philosophy is on PLAY at our camps. Play is a very powerful tool to help kids grow while staying engaged. Players will not only grow in their tennis and athletic skills but also learn many valuable life lessons that come with playing. A typical day will cover the following:
- Intro & Greetings – “Tennis is an amazing privilege” Goal setting/Social connection/Fun Ice-breakers
- Athletic Development – “Let’s get moving!” Agility, Balance, & Coordination (ABC’s)
- Fundamental Work – “How and where to hit the ball!” Rally, Stroke Production, & Fun
- Break – “Having fun together!” Big Group Games having fun cross-training and team bonding.
- Tennis Match Play – “Where is your game today and what’s next for Tomorrow?” Playing tennis matches emphasizing sportsmanship, integrity, effort, etiquette, and FUN! Match play will be modified if needed to a level appropriate environment.
- Sometimes even a DANCE PARTY!
How Levels Work
A brief overview of how our campers will be divided into compatible groups:
On the first day of camp, the players will be divided into level-appropriate groups based on their current level of play. Throughout the camp day, we will also enjoy large group activities that involve mixing all levels to promote the positive social elements of our summer camps. The 10 and under camps will be using Red, Orange, and Green balls on a combination of 36′, 60′, and 78′ foot courts. We make it clear that no matter what level you are at in camps, you are all equally valuable and important.
2021 Summer Camps
|5 – 7||Red Ball||1, 2, & 3||Morning||9:00am - 12:00pm||$300||Mon - Fri||1 – 9|
|8 – 10||Orange Ball||1, 2, & 3||Morning||9:00am - 12:00pm||$300||Mon - Fri||1 – 9|
|8 – 10||Orange Ball||1, 2, & 3||All Day||9:00am - 4:00pm||$600||Mon - Fri||1 – 9|
|8 – 11||Green Ball||3||Morning||9:00am - 12:00pm||$375||Mon - Wed||1 – 9|
|8 – 11||Green Ball||3||All Day||9:00am - 4:00pm||$600||Mon - Fri||1 – 9|
|11 & Over||Yellow Ball||1 & 2||Morning||9:30am - 12:30pm||$300||Mon - Thu||1 – 9|
|11 & Over||Yellow Ball||3, 4, & 4.5||Afternoon||12:30pm - 3:30pm||$300||Mon - Thu||1 – 9|
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - 13|
|Week 9||August 16 - 20|
RegistrationRegistration is simple!
- If you are not a member yet, please create an account here.
- Activate your Junior Membership*
- Click here to access Summer Camp Registration page.
- Register players for weeks and times desired.
We will do an evaluation the first day of camp to make sure that all campers are placed in the best group!
LUNCH — Willy’s Café can prepare camper’s lunch! Lunch options can be arranged by contacting cafe manager, Willy: Willyemail@example.com
*Junior Membership costs $80 and is good for one year from the date of purchase.
Please contact the Junior Program Manager with any questions.
Tennis Camp Refund Policy: Full refunds will be issued up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the weekly camp date. After that date, credit only (no refunds) will be issued towards the use of tennis related activities up to the first day of camp. No refunds or credit can be issued after the first day camp(s) has started.