March 10, 2022
The health and safety of our members, guests, and staff continues to be a high priority at TCSP. Please review the following safety protocols outlined on this page. Policies are updated in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations. All visitors must complete the following prior to arriving at TCSP:
Familiarize themselves with and adhere to the policies outlined on this page
- Familiarize themselves with and adhere to the policies outlined on this page
- Be up to date with USTA Safe Play guidelines
- ead and sign TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver*
*You do not need to sign the waiver if you have signed it previously and played at TCSP since June 2020.
TCSP has been able to function safely and effectively thanks to your cooperation in complying with our safety protocols. Thank you for your support and being so helpful to our staff and operation. See you on the courts!
Mask & Facial Coverings
In accordance with guidelines from various health agencies, masks will be optional throughout indoor spaces at TCSP beginning March 12, 2022. This policy includes entry to TCSP, Willy’s Cafe, Dickson’s Tennis Services (Pro Shop), locker rooms, on-court activities, and other indoor spaces. All members and guests are welcome to continue wearing masks at any time.
Junior Players: Players ages 10 and under are not required to wear a mask on and off the court starting April 25, 2022.
Please note that TCSP’s mask policy is subject to change at any time due to new, unexpected requirements from local, state, or federal authorities. TCSP is actively monitoring various information sources and will continue to adjust mask policies as necessary for the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
By registering for Adult Programs, Clinics, Junior Programs, Private/Group Lessons, Camps, Court Bookings, Ball Machine Rentals, USTA/CUP Team Practices and Matches, and Complimentary Senior Court Times, participants understand and acknowledge that no refunds or account credits will be issued due to unexpected changes in mask policy.
In accordance with recent King County COVID-19 guidance, TCSP does not require vaccine verification or negative COVID-19 tests prior to entry. This policy is effective as of March 1, 2022. TCSP will continue to enforce additional COVID-19 safety measures as listed on this page.
For more information on King County’s Vaccine Verification policy, please visit: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/current-guidance/verify.aspx
Please remain at home if you are feeling sick or symptomatic. Notify TCSP immediately if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive. There are contact tracing protocols in place that can help mitigate any potential outbreaks.
TCSP continues to reserve the right to ask any person(s) to leave the facility if displaying any cold, cough, or other flu-like symptoms.
- TCSP will continue to provide hand sanitizer stations, increased building air flow, and regular cleaning of high-touch areas.
- All customers and visitors should wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
- Please do not turn off the large fans located near the garage doors.
- Reservations are recommended during peak weekend evening times at the Café. When the Café is at capacity no additional patrons or spectators will be allowed upstairs.
- Spectators may view USTA matches from the Upper Deck when the Café is open. Spectators are not allowed on the Upper Deck when the Café is closed. Seating priority will be given to Café patrons and reservations.
- The North Building bleachers are closed to members and guests during all Junior camps and programs. The North Building bleachers may be used for spectating USTA matches.
- Please do not leave unattended children in the Café, North Building bleachers, or other public areas at TCSP.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation is highly encouraged whenever possible, including when on court.
- Please follow exit signage to exit out the appropriate doors when leaving your court. Do not exit out the Main Entry doors during changeover times.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
Payment & Cancellations
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective January 11th, 2021, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- Please be aware that in the event of any program cancellations due to local, state, or federal regulations – including, but not limited to: phasing rollbacks that limit operations or require TCSP to close, or any stay-at-home orders – all program fees will be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit for remaining or unused clinics in a session. In addition, in the event of the cancellation of a scheduled clinic resulting from TCSP staff falling ill due to COVID-19 or any other illnesses, then program fees will also be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit. No cash or credit card refunds will be issued or processed.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at firstname.lastname@example.org.