Services and Hours of Operation
The following services are currently available:
- Court Reservations (Members may host guests!)
- Programs & Leagues
- Private lessons and semi-private lesson
- Complimentary Senior Court Times
- Dickson’s Tennis Services Pro Shop
- Willy’s Cafe
TCSP Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 5:45am – 11:15pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Pro Shop Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Cafe Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm (Closed 2:00pm – 4:00pm)
- All visitors must complete TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver of consent and commitment to TCSP’s policies prior to resuming use of the facility.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of illness and do not come to the facility if you are sick or appear to be sick. Anyone exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave the premises. Any visitor who tests positive for COVID-19 should notify TCSP as soon as possible of the date of their positive test and if they were at TCSP up to 72 hours prior to that positive test or before their symptoms began to enable us to follow our exposure response protocols.
- Facial Covering Policy
- Required Facial Coverings:
- Any members or guests who are not Fully Vaccinated
- All Junior players ages 11 and under
- Optional Facial Coverings for Fully Vaccinated Members and Guests (Optional Facial Coverings Policy effective starting June 1, 2021):
- Adult Programs, Clinics, Private/Group Lessons, Summer Camps, and Ball Machine Rentals
- USTA Team Practices and Matches
- Singles and Doubles Court Bookings
- Complimentary Senior Court Times
- In general, members and guests are considered Fully Vaccinated: 1) Two weeks after a second dose of a double-dose vaccine (i.e., Pfizer or Moderna vaccines), or 2) Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (i.e., Johnson & Johnson vaccine). Facial Coverings are required at all times for any members and guests who are not Fully Vaccinated.
- TCSP reserves the right to request proof of vaccination upon request. Any member or guest that refuses to comply (or cannot provide valid proof of vaccination) will be asked to put on a facial covering or asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Required Facial Coverings:
- Members may host non-member guests for court reservations only. All guests must comply with TCSP policies. Members will be responsible to for all court fees, including their guest. All players using courts for group programs, private & semi-private lessons are still required to have an active membership.
- A non-member is any individual that does not have an active Standard, Junior, or Senior Membership. Batting Lane, Guardian, Evaluation, and Complimentary Senior designations do not qualify an individual as a TCSP member.
- Members are required to check in all players (including any non-member guests) that will be playing on their court before arriving.
- A new feature has been enabled on the member portal that requires reserving hosts to add playing partners at the time of reservation. Members will be unable to view available court times until at least two players are checked in.
- Members have up to 48 hours prior to their court time to edit their players. If an adjustment must be made within 48 hours of your court time, please call Member Services at 206.522.5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play may be interrupted for verification if there is a discrepancy between players on court and who is checked in.
- To minimize in-person interactions, please resolve any issues requiring staff assistance over the phone or emailing info before arriving.
- Please remain in your car or outdoors until your court time or program starting time
- Players will not be allowed to wait inside or congregate in the breezeway prior to their court time beginning and should wait in their cars before their court time.
- Members with court reservations will receive an SMS message up to 24 hours prior to their court time confirming their reservation date, time, and assigned court number to minimize lobby congestion.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation is highly encouraged whenever possible, including when on court.
- All customers and visitors should wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
Facility & Washrooms
- Batting cages are open and available for use.
- Shower and changing room use is reopen. Visitors should avoid washroom use during changeovers to avoid congestion.
- Mezzanine area is limited to cafe customers only. The maximum occupancy allowed is 30 people. Please review the Cafe section below for full details.
- The water fountain is reopen. However, players are advised to bring their own water. The water bottle filling station and north building vending machine will be operational.
- Ball Machines are available for rent in the Ball Machine Hitting Lane or during Standard Court Rentals. All members utilizing ball machine services must familiarize themselves with our modified COVID-19 rental policies outlined on the linked pages.
- Score towers have been reinstalled.
- Sanitizer will be available on court.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
- Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure.
Billing & Membership
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective January 11th, 2021, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- All previously deferred membership renewals will be charged on January 11th.
- Please be aware that in the event of any program cancellations due to local, state, or federal regulations – including, but not limited to: phasing rollbacks that limit operations or require TCSP to close, or any stay-at-home orders – all program fees will be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit for remaining or unused clinics in a session. In addition, in the event of the cancellation of a scheduled clinic resulting from TCSP staff falling ill due to COVID-19 or any other illnesses, then program fees will also be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit. No cash or credit card refunds will be issued or processed.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at email@example.com.
- Junior players ages 11 and under are required to wear masks at all times. TCSP will continue to monitor the vaccination eligibility age and update as necessary.
- Junior players ages 12 and over may follow TCSP’s general policy for Facial Coverings. However, masks are required (regardless of vaccination status) if participating in a program with a junior player who is age 11 or under.
Private Lessons & Evaluations
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players per court are permitted.
- Play will end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for clean up and departure.
- Availability for private lessons is extremely limited with a spike in demand. Our turnover time for lessons is approximately 2-3 months at this time.
- Evaluations have resumed and are available for registration. If you currently have a TCSP rating, please register for classes based on that level.
- Junior Evaluations have been postponed until further notice. If your child currently has a TCSP junior rating, please register them for that level. Our teaching staff will take the first 2 weeks of each session to ensure that your player is in the correct class for their level.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- The Pro Shop is open and ready to assist you.
- Demo racquets will continue to be available for rental at a rate of $8 per session, with all rentals credited towards the purchase of a new racquet. Pro Shop staff will disinfect racquets and rewrap grips after every use.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00am-10:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:00pm-9:00pm (Closed 2:00pm-4:00pm)
Additional Café Information:
- Café patrons should continue to reserve tables and must fulfill a minimum food or beverage order for seating.
- A maximum occupancy of 30 people will be allowed on the Upper Deck (Café area) at any given time. Spectators may view USTA matches from the Upper Deck if the Café is closed. No outside alcohol is permitted. Violators will be asked to leave the facility.
Members and guests may order from this webpage prior to arriving or from the following QR code. Cold menu only.