Services and Hours of Operation
The following services are currently available:
- Court Reservations (Members may not host guests)
- Programs & Leagues
- Private lessons and semi-private lesson
- Complimentary Senior Court Times
- Dickson’s Tennis Services Pro Shop
- Willy’s Cafe
TCSP Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 5:45am – 11:15pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00am – 10:00pm
Pro Shop Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Cafe Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm (Closed 2:00pm – 4:00pm)
- All visitors must complete TCSP’s electronic COVID-19 waiver of consent and commitment to TCSP’s policies prior to resuming use of the facility.
- King County Vaccine Verification Update
In accordance with recent King County COVID-19 guidance, TCSP will no longer require vaccine verification (or a negative COVID-19 test) prior to entry. This policy will take effect on March 1, 2022 for all members, guests, and staff. TCSP will continue to enforce indoor mask requirements and other COVID safety measures.
- For more information about King County’s Vaccine Verification policy, please visit: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19/current-guidance/verify.aspx
- In accordance with guidelines from various health agencies, masks will be optional throughout indoor spaces at TCSP beginning Saturday, March 12, 2022. This policy includes entry to TCSP, Willy’s Café, Dickson’s Tennis Services (Pro Shop), locker rooms, on-court activities, and other indoor spaces. All members and guests are welcome to continue wearing masks at any time.
- Junior players ages 10 and under are not required to wear a mask on and off the court. (Effective April 25, 2022.)
- Contact Tracing Please remain at home if you are feeling sick or symptomatic. Notify TCSP immediately if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive. There are contact tracing protocols in place that can help mitigate any potential outbreaks. Please be responsible and stay at home if you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms. TCSP continues to reserve the right to ask any person(s) to leave the facility if displaying any cold, cough, or other flu-like symptoms.
- TCSP Cancellations In the event that a TCSP coach or staff is required to quarantine (due to a Covid-19 related situation), affected clinics and programs will be canceled until those clinics and programs can resume safely. An account credit will be issued accordingly to affected clinics and programs.
- Future Mask Policy Updates Before registration, members should consider that TCSP’s mask policy could change at any given time due to new, unexpected requirements from local, state, or federal authorities. TCSP is actively monitoring various information sources and will continue to adjust mask policies as necessary for the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
- By registering for Adult Programs, Clinics, Junior Programs, Private/Group Lessons, Camps, Court Bookings, Ball Machine Rentals, USTA/CUP Team Practices and Matches, and Complimentary Senior Court Times, participants understand and acknowledge that no refunds or account credits will be issued due to unexpected changes in mask policy.
- Court Bookings & Guests
- Effective October 11th, a minimum of two member names are required to book a court rental. Members booking a ball machine rental concurrently with a court are still allowed to book a court with only one name. Ball machines can be booked by calling the front desk.
- Non-member guests are not allowed on normal court rentals at this time due to COVID-19 safety concerns. This measure is temporary and we hope to welcome back guests soon. Visiting players will be allowed only for TSCP hosted leagues and matches: USTA matches and CUP matches (CUP doubles matches only; CUP singles are not hosted by TCSP). Spectators for matches should continue to make reservations directly with Willy’s Café and be prepared to show proof of vaccination (or a negative COVID-19 test) when entering TCSP.
- A non-member is any individual that does not have an active Standard, Junior, or Senior Membership. Batting Lane, Guardian, Evaluation, and Complimentary Senior designations do not qualify an individual as a TCSP member.
- Members are required to check in all players that will be playing on their court before arriving.
- Members have up to 48 hours prior to their court time to edit their players. If an adjustment must be made within 48 hours of your court time, please call Member Services at 206.522.5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Play may be interrupted for verification if there is a discrepancy between players on court and who is checked in.
- To minimize in-person interactions, please resolve any issues requiring staff assistance over the phone or emailing info before arriving.
- TCSP will continue to provide hand sanitizer stations, increased building air flow, and regular cleaning of high-touch areas.
- Players will not be allowed to wait inside prior to their court time beginning. Please remain in your vehicle or outdoors until the court or program starting time
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation is highly encouraged whenever possible, including when on court.
- All customers and visitors should wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility. Sanitizing locations will be located around the facility.
- Please follow exit signage to exit out the appropriate doors when leaving your court. Do not exit out the Main Entry doors during changeover times.
- Please do not turn off the large fans located near the garage doors.
- The North Building bleachers are closed to members and guests during all Junior camps and programs. The North Building bleachers may be used for spectating USTA matches.
- Please do not leave unattended children in the Café, North Building bleachers, or other publics areas at TCSP.
Facility & Washrooms
- Batting cages are open and available for use.
- Shower and changing room use is reopen. Visitors should avoid washroom use during changeovers to avoid congestion.
- The water fountain is reopen. However, players are advised to bring their own water. The water bottle filling station and north building vending machine will be operational.
- Ball Machines are available for rent in the Ball Machine Hitting Lane or during Standard Court Rentals. All members utilizing ball machine services must familiarize themselves with our modified COVID-19 rental policies outlined on the linked pages.
- Score towers have been reinstalled.
- Sanitizer will be available on court.
- Members are to follow USTA Safe Play Guidelines. For example, each player should bring their own balls and avoid touching balls belonging to other players. Avoid changing sides. Refrain from placing possessions near others’ bags and equipment. Sanitize immediately after touching any shared surface.
- Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure. Please exit your court approximately 1 minute prior to your court session end time.
Billing & Membership
- All members must place a payment card on file with TCSP or have a minimum of $100 credit prepaid on their account. We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Effective January 11th, 2021, TCSP will re-enable weekly Electronic Fund Transfers on all accounts. Any accounts with outstanding charges will be processed at that time.
- All previously deferred membership renewals will be charged on January 11th.
- Please be aware that in the event of any program cancellations due to local, state, or federal regulations – including, but not limited to: phasing rollbacks that limit operations or require TCSP to close, or any stay-at-home orders – all program fees will be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit for remaining or unused clinics in a session. In addition, in the event of the cancellation of a scheduled clinic resulting from TCSP staff falling ill due to COVID-19 or any other illnesses, then program fees will also be refunded in the form of TCSP account credit. No cash or credit card refunds will be issued or processed.
- If you have questions regarding your membership status, please email Monica Blum at email@example.com.
- Junior players ages 10 and under are required to wear masks at all times. TCSP will continue to update JR player mask requirements in the future.
- Junior players ages 11 and over may follow TCSP’s general policy for Vaccine Verification and Facial Coverings.
Private Lessons & Evaluations
- Private lessons and semi-private lessons of up to 5 players per court are permitted.
- Play will end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for clean up and departure.
- Availability for private lessons is extremely limited with a spike in demand. Our turnover time for lessons is approximately 2-3 months at this time.
- Evaluations have resumed and are available for registration. If you currently have a TCSP rating, please register for classes based on that level.
- Junior Evaluations have been postponed until further notice. If your child currently has a TCSP junior rating, please register them for that level. Our teaching staff will take the first 2 weeks of each session to ensure that your player is in the correct class for their level.
Pro Shop & Cafe
- The Pro Shop is open and ready to assist you.
- Demo racquets will continue to be available for rental at a rate of $8 per session, with all rentals credited towards the purchase of a new racquet. Pro Shop staff will disinfect racquets and rewrap grips after every use.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00am-10:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:00pm-9:00pm (Closed 2:00pm-4:00pm)
Additional Café Information:
- Reservations are recommended during peak weekend evening times at the Café. When the Café is at capacity no additional patrons or spectators will be allowed upstairs.
- Spectators may view USTA matches from the Upper Deck when the Café is open. Spectators are not allowed on the Upper Deck when the Café is closed.
- Seating priority will be given to Café patrons and reservations.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted at TCSP. Violators will be asked to leave the facility. Repeat offenders are subject to additional consequences.
Members and guests may order from this webpage prior to arriving or from the following QR code. Cold menu only.