Featuring Ten Championship Tennis Courts
Standard members may reserve courts up to 6 days in advance beginning at 5:45am each day. To book a court, you may do so through your online account, in-person, or by texting or calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Members are limited to a maximum of 3 court reservations within a 6-day period and no more than 1 reservation per day.
Non-members may play on courts reserved by member hosts at no additional charge as long as the host is present. However, membership is required to reserve courts at TCSP.
Reserve a court for singles, doubles, or for a team warm-up prior to your match.
Standard Court Times
Standard Court Times are 75 minutes long. For Standard Court Time offerings, please see the table below. For business hours, please visit the Contact Us page.
Miscellaneous Court Times
Miscellaneous Court Times are often available throughout the day as a result of canceled private lessons or practices/matches lasting a duration other than 75 minutes. These do not appear online for members to reserve and can be for durations lasting anywhere from 30-minutes to a full 75-minutes. The table below details common times that Miscellaneous Court Times may be available. Members looking to reserve Miscellaneous Court Times can inquire by calling or texting the Front Desk at 206.522.5008. Please note that a 75-minute reservation is required if available.
Ball Machine Rentals
Ball Machines are available for an additional fee of $10 per court time.
Members renting a ball machine are expected to have picked up all balls, wheeled the ball machine and ball mower back to their storage spaces, and swept surplus ball fuzz off the court by the end of the court time. We recommend allocating 6-7 minutes at the end of your court time for cleanup. For first time users, please see the Front Desk for assistance.
Members wishing to utilize a remote for their ball machine usage are required to exchange car keys or government-issued identification at the Front Desk. A $100 replacement fee will be charged for lost or broken remotes.
Ball Machines cannot be reserved online. To check availability and reserve, call the Front Desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Please note that Ball Machines there are certain time slots during which ball machines may not be rented for court reservations.
Ball Machine use by children under 12 years old is prohibited unless otherwise cleared by TCSP staff. Juniors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while using a ball machine.
The ball machine hitting lane in the North Building offers members more opportunities for lessons and practice with both half-hour and full-hour reservation slots available for hitting or private lessons. Book over the phone or online through your member account.
$20/30min, $35/60min. Private lessons $70/60min.
|Standard Court Times|
|5:45 - 7:00 AM||7:00 - 8:15 AM||8:15 - 9:30 AM||9:30 - 10:45 AM||10:45 - 12:00 PM||12:00 - 1:15 PM||1:15 - 2:30 PM|
|2:30 - 3:45 PM||3:45 - 5:00 PM||5:00 - 6:15 PM||6:15 - 7:30 PM||7:30 - 8:45 PM||8:45 - 10:00 PM||10:00 - 11:15 PM|
|Miscellaneous Court Times|
|7:30 am (60-120 mins)||8:30 am (60 mins)||12:15 pm (60 mins)||1:45 pm (75-120 mins)||2:00 pm (60 mins)||5:15 pm (60 mins)|
Prices include tax.
Early AM: Monday – Friday 5:45 AM – 8:15 AM
Late PM: Monday – Thursday 10:00 PM – 11:15 PM
Complimentary Senior Court Times
TCSP offers complimentary court times for senior players ages 65 and over
Senior court times are offered Monday through Friday. We reserve 8 spots for doubles play on two courts.
You can view the list of available times, instructions on how to reserve a spot, and the roster of players signed up for each week at this page.
- Payment Policy: The person whose name a court reservation is initially made under (the host) is responsible for payment of the entire court fee. It is the host’s responsibility to split the fee among multiple party members at the Front Desk before their court time if they wish to split the fee. If TCSP is unable to obtain payment from any party member, the host will be responsible for that member’s share of the fee.
- Court Time Cancellation Policy: Members canceling court reservations (Ball Machine Hitting Lane included) within 48 hours prior to the court time will be charged the full singles court fee. You may cancel through your online account or by calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Note that moving your reservation to a different time is considered a cancellation.
- # of Players: Court reservations are permitted to have a maximum of four (4) unique players using the court within the reservation period. USTA league warm-up courts may be reserved as “Doubles” court reservations and are permitted to have a maximum of six (6) unique players using the court within the reservation period. Warm-up courts must be for home matches, specifically be declared as such by the host to TCSP staff prior to the court time beginning, and must begin no earlier than three (3) hours prior to the match start.
- Ball hoppers: No outside ball hoppers allowed. A hopper of balls is available for rent for $5. Ball hoppers are only allowed for (1) a parent feeding balls to a family member, or (2) to practice serves. Must pick up balls by end of court time.
- Coaching: Private lessons and drilling by coaches other than TCSP Tennis Pros is prohibited.
- Music: Please be aware that classes such as Cardio Tennis, Ball Machine Clinics, Live Ball Clinics, Juniors Programs, and more, may play music to provide a unique experience. Pending availability, you may make a request for a court away from a clinic that will use music by checking in at the Front Desk before your court time, or by calling the Front Desk at time of booking.
- Inclement Weather Policy