Featuring Ten Championship Tennis Courts
Standard members may reserve courts up to 6 days in advance beginning at 5:45am each day. To book a court, you may do so through your online account, our mobile app, in-person, or by calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Members are limited to a maximum of 3 court reservations within a 6-day period and no more than 1 reservation per day.
2022 Summer Guest Policy (Updated: 6/17/22)
Summer tennis is best shared with good friends! TCSP members are welcome to invite non-member guests to join them on court this summer from 6/20 to 8/28. Non-member guests may play on courts reserved by member hosts from 6/20/22-8/28/22. Membership is still required to reserve courts at TCSP; non-member guests cannot book a court reservation on their own. The guest fee is $15 per guest. All guest fees are assigned to the host of the court and the court fee may only be divided amongst TCSP members. The host member must be present on court with their guests at all times. All guests and member hosts must check in at the Front Desk prior to their court reservation.
Members may also bring a guest to TCSP events (Friday Night Lights, Men’s & Women’s Nights, etc.). The guest fee is $15 per guest. All guest and program fees are assigned to the member host. The host member must attend the event with their guest. (TCSP Club Championship remains member-only.)
Reserve a court for singles, doubles, or for a team warm-up prior to your match.
Standard Court Times
Standard Court Times are 75 minutes long. For Standard Court Time offerings, please see the table below. For business hours, please visit the Contact Us page.
Miscellaneous Court Times
Miscellaneous Court Times lasting a duration other than 75 minutes are often available throughout the day as a result of canceled lessons, practices, or matches. These do not appear online for members to reserve and can be for durations lasting anywhere from 30-minutes to a full 75-minutes. The table below details common times that Miscellaneous Court Times may be available. Members looking to reserve Miscellaneous Court Times can inquire by calling member services at 206.522.5008. Please note that a 75-minute reservation is required if available.
Ball Machine Rentals
Ball Machines are available for an additional fee of $15 per court time.
February 2021: We have upgraded our on-court ball machines with the Playmate Tennis iGenie Control Panels! These pre-calibrated control panels make it easy and intuitive for members to create precise drills to suit their needs. Members can also use the iGenies with the “Like My Drill” iPhone app to create and save their own personalized drills, track their workout statistics, and more.
- Click here for a short tutorial video on the iGenie Control Panel.
- Click here for short tutorial videos on the Like My Drill app.
Ball Machines cannot be reserved online. To check availability and reserve, call Member Services at (206) 522 – 5008. Please note there are certain time slots during which ball machines may not be rented for court reservations.
Read Before Booking the Ball Machine:
The ball machine hitting lane in the North Building offers members more opportunities for lessons and practice with both half-hour and full-hour reservation slots available for hitting or private lessons. Book over the phone or online through your member account.
$20/30min, $35/60min. Private lessons $70/60min.
Summer Rates: $10/30min, $17.50/60min, free on weekends
|Standard Court Times|
|5:45 - 7:00 AM||7:00 - 8:15 AM||8:15 - 9:30 AM||9:30 - 10:45 AM||10:45 - 12:00 PM||12:00 - 1:15 PM||1:15 - 2:30 PM|
|2:30 - 3:45 PM||3:45 - 5:00 PM||5:00 - 6:15 PM||6:15 - 7:30 PM||7:30 - 8:45 PM||8:45 - 10:00 PM||10:00 - 11:15 PM|
|Miscellaneous Court Times|
|7:15 am||12:00 pm||1:00 pm||2:00 pm||3:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Court Rates||Summer Weekday||Summer Weekend|
Prices include tax.
Early AM: Monday – Friday 5:45 AM – 8:15 AM
Late PM: Monday – Thursday 10:00 PM – 11:15 PM
2022 Early Fall Session Rates (Effective September 6, 2022)
Singles: $52 per 75 min court rental
Doubles: $64 per 75 min court rental
Early AM / Late PM: $32 per 75 min court rental
Complimentary Senior Court Times
TCSP offers complimentary court times for senior players ages 65 and over
Senior court times are offered Monday through Friday. We reserve 8 spots for doubles play on two courts.
You can view the list of available times, instructions on how to reserve a spot, and the roster of players signed up for each week at this page.
- Payment Policy: The person whose name a court reservation is initially made under (the host) is responsible for payment of the entire court fee. It is the host’s responsibility to split the fee among multiple party members at the Front Desk before their court time if they wish to split the fee. If TCSP is unable to obtain payment from any party member, the host will be responsible for that member’s share of the fee.
- Court Bookings A minimum of two member names will be required to book a court rental. Members booking a ball machine rental concurrently with a court will still be allowed to book a court with only one name. Ball machines can be booked by calling the front desk.
- Guests Non-member guests are allowed on courts rented by members during summer court times (6/20/2022-9/4/2022). A guest fee of $15 is assigned to the host for each guest.
- Court Time Cancellation Policy: Members canceling court reservations (Ball Machine Hitting Lane included) within 48 hours prior to the court time will be charged the full singles court fee. You may cancel through your online account or by calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Note that moving your reservation to a different time is considered a cancellation.
- # of Players: Court reservations are permitted to have a maximum of four (4) unique players using the court within the reservation period. USTA league warm-up courts may be reserved as “Doubles” court reservations and are permitted to have a maximum of six (6) unique players using the court within the reservation period. Warm-up courts must be for home matches, specifically be declared as such by the host to TCSP staff prior to the court time beginning, and must begin no earlier than three (3) hours prior to the match start.
- Ball hoppers: No outside ball hoppers allowed. A hopper of balls is available for rent for $5. Ball hoppers are only allowed for (1) a parent feeding balls to a family member, or (2) to practice serves. Must pick up balls by end of court time.
- Coaching: Private lessons and drilling by coaches other than TCSP Tennis Pros is prohibited.
- Music: Please be aware that classes such as Cardio Tennis, Ball Machine Clinics, Live Ball Clinics, Juniors Programs, and more, may play music to provide a unique experience. Pending availability, you may make a request for a court away from a clinic that will use music by checking in at the Front Desk before your court time, or by calling the Front Desk at time of booking.
- End of Court Time Play is required to end 5 minutes prior to the end of each court time. The final 5 minutes of each court time is reserved for cleanup and departure. Please exit your court approximately 1 minute prior to your court session end time.
- Inclement Weather Policy