Players over the age of 65 will find this class a nice balance of instructional drills and light point play. Work on your groundstrokes, volleys, and serves with TCSP staff, and then put those to work in fun point play drills and test if you’ve mastered the theme of the day!
Senior Drill & Play
Price for 8-week session: $175 + tax
|Senior Drill & Play Schedule|
|Tuesday||8:15 - 9:30 AM|
|Thursday||8:15 - 9:30 AM|
Seniors 65+ Membership
- For individuals 65+ years old
- Online Membership Account Access
- Reserve courts 6 days in advance online
- Register for all Tennis Programs & Clinics online
- Private Lesson Eligibility
- Register for TCSP Special Events & Clinics
- USTA & Seattle Cup League Team Eligibility
Senior Court Times
TCSP offers complimentary court times for senior players ages 65 and over.
Senior court times are offered Monday through Friday at 8:15 – 9:30 AM. We reserve 8 spots for doubles play on two courts. Players sign up individually for a spot and when they arrive, form their own groups from the players who signed up for that day. Please note that these are not individual court times, but shared by all those who sign up.
Call at 8:00 AM on Saturday to reserve one spot for the following week. You may call again at 8:00 AM on Sunday to reserve a second spot for the following week. These reservations are available for members and non-members.
You may view the roster of players signed up for each week below or at this page.
Cancellations and Waitlist Policies
- Players canceling a senior court reservation are expected to inform TCSP via phone call or text at least 24 hours in advance, allowing TCSP to contact waitlisted players the day before the court time. In the case of same-day late cancellations, TCSP may contact waitlisted players from 6-8 am.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours and no-shows are logged in TCSP’s database. After a senior has three combined late cancellations and/or no-shows, they will be temporarily suspended from senior court times for 6 weeks. Each violation after the third will result in another 4-week suspension.
- Participants may not place their names on waitlists for days which do not already have a full roster.