Seniors are in luck with the Senior Drill & Play and it is exactly what it sounds like. The first half of class is hitting with a ball machine while coach Jake Moe helps fine-tune your technique. Then, the last half of the class is playing points to help you put what you’ve learned into action. A fun clinic with one of the most energetic coaches you’ll ever find!
Varlamos Senior League
Varlamos Pizzeria is a widely respected member of the NE Seattle community and plays a large role in the vitality of our area. Located a half mile south of TCSP, we are proud to have Varlamos Pizzeria as our sponsor for the Senior League.
Senior Court Time
10 hours of complimentary court time for seniors
- Summer Season court times run from June 23 – August 24 as follows:
- Fridays @ 8:15 am on 4 courts
- Saturdays @ 1:15 pm on 2 courts
- Sundays @ 8:15 am on 2 courts
- **NOTE** There will not be any Senior Courts available from July 4th – July 6th
- Reservations must be made by calling the Front Desk at (206) 522-5008; reservations open at 8am each Saturday for the upcoming week.
- No advanced reservations beyond one week are allowed.
- Space is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations will be taken in the order received and a wait list will be started if necessary.
- Please be sure to leave your name, number and time you called the front desk, especially if leaving a message on voice mail.
- Seniors or another individual calling on their behalf may make a reservation for an individual spot.
- You may book up to two individual spots per week only, however, you may only book one reservation per day for yourself or another senior player (not including yourself).
- Up to four players are allowed on each court for rotational doubles.
- Singles can be played if no other individuals show.
- These reservations are available for members and non-members.
Have questions or wish to reserve your space? Call now:
2014 – 2015 Indoor Season Schedule
|Early Fall||September 2||October 26|
|Late Fall||October 27||December 21|
|Winter||January 5||March 1|
|Early Spring||March 2||April 26|
|Late Spring||April 27||June 21|
|Summer||June 22||August 31|
Updated Policies for Programs & Classes
Make-Up Classes are no longer available: Effective Winter session 2014, please note that TCSP will no longer offer a make-up policy for missed classes. There will also be no issuance of account credit or financial refunds for missed classes.
Drop In Policy: Drop-ins are not available for classes with full registrations in order to avoid potential over enrollment. Members and non-members are allowed to “drop in” on a space available basis 15 minutes prior to class start time (payment must be taken prior to the start of class at the Front Desk). Please call the Front Desk to check for space availability.
Substitute Policy: Substitution is only allowed in Adult fitness classes such as Cardio Tennis, Wimbledon Workout and Boot Camps. Instructional classes such as Tennis in 10 and Clinics 2.0-3.5 will not allow substitution for the sake of a program’s continuity. There will be no substituting in Junior program classes either.
Class Change Policy: Effective June 2014, schedule changes must be secured within one week from the first day of class of each session and can only be done on a space available basis. No schedule change(s), refunds or account credit will be allowed after the first week of the start of the class(es) for each session. With the exception of injury (via Doctor’s note) or move out of town, no refunds will be issued.
Refund Policy: Effective June 2014, Credit only (no refunds) will be issued within the first week of the start date of the class(s). Credit will only apply to the use of tennis related activities, i.e. programs, lessons, clinics, court and ball machine rentals and USTA/Cup team activity. Credit from classes and programs cannot be applied towards the Pro Shop or Cafe purchases.
Level Policy: TCSP is in the midst of its “Rated and Ready” Campaign. Players will need to be NTRP rated with a rating on file in order to register for classes and programs starting in Early Fall of 2014. Members enrolled in spring classes or programs will be rated at that time. Players are also welcome to attend a complimentary evaluation offered throughout the year for a NTRP rating. Note that the TCSP Instructional Staff reserves the right to make appropriate placement adjustments as they see fit anytime during the course of any class.