Why do I need a rating?
TCSP uses the National Tennis Rating Program to help players find the appropriate class and program that best fits their level of play. Ratings ensure that all players maximize their time on the court, are adequately challenged by fellow competitors, and that everyone has a fulfilling and positive experience in the class.
TCSP offers two ways to get rated, to accommodate your busy schedule.*
Group Rating Clinic
- Attend a rating clinic with one of our Tennis Pros, where you will hit a variety of shots and be given your rating after the class.
- Offered at the following days and times:
- 5/27 at 3:45 PM
- 7/15 at 12:00 PM
- 8/19 at 12:00 PM
- Cost: $10 + tax (due at time of registration, non-refundable)
- 8 player limit. Register online, in-person, or call the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008.
Private Rating Evaluation
- Schedule a private, 15-min evaluation with one of our Tennis Pros, where you will hit a variety of shots and be given your rating after the evaluation.
- Offered Sundays from 12 – 1 pm
- Cost: $ 25 + tax
- Schedule today through our private lesson coordinator. Include name, contact information, and preferred date/time.