TCSP and TGA are joining forces again to offer your junior a unique opportunity to learn golf and tennis!
Give your child a chance to learn and improve their skills over the holiday break! The Holiday camp is open for all levels for camper 6-10 years old. Campers will play both tennis and golf during each session. No golf equipment needed, TGA will provide clubs and balls. TCSP does offer loaner tennis racquets if needed.
- Each camp session is $64 per student.
- Select one or all of the sessions for half-day camps or Full day camps 12/18 – 12/21.
- Full day campers will have a supervised lunch break 11:30am – 12:30pm.
- Center Court Café can prepare camper’s lunch! Lunch options can be arranged by contacting cafe manager, Willy: Willyemail@example.com
Registration is simple!
- Log onto https://tcsp.clubautomation.com/
- Create profile
- Register players for weeks and times desired.
- Camp is open to both members and *non-member/guest (*additional fees apply).
Don’t forget we will do an evaluation the first day of camp to make sure that they’re placed in the best group.
Register Online Now!
Tennis Camp Refund Policy: Full refunds will be issued up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the weekly camp date. After that date, credit only (no refunds) will be issued towards the use of tennis related activities up to the first day of camp. No refunds or credit can be issued after the first day camp(s) has started.