The High Performance program is for competitive junior players who have aspirations of playing college or even professional tennis, and have the commitment to undergo the rigors of a player development program. Over the last eight years, as an owner and director of an academy in Southern California, Brian has coached over 30 players who were top 100 in the nation.
Talent is just the beginning.
In order to be considered for the High Performance program at TCSP, players must first complete a 30-minute Hit Test with program director, Brian Park. After hitting with the player, Coach Brian will determine if you are ready for the High Performance program.
To schedule a Hit Test with Coach Brian, email the HP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• An Individualized Coach/Mentor Relationship
• Fitness Classes
• Nutrition Classes
• Coach PNW Tournament Travel
• Weekly Mental Training
• Pursuit of High Academic Standards
• College Counseling
• Summer Camp Discounts (this only applies for players who have been in our program for at least 6 months or more)
TENNIS TUITION: A LA CARTE
Players are required to register for a minimum of 3 classes per week.
• All mornings classes are $45 per class.
• All afternoon classes are $80 per class.
Discounts (No discounts for Program & Mentorship Fee)
• 10% discount for 4 classes or more per week.
• 10% discount for sibling in the program.
• 20% discount on Summer Camp classes (this only applies for players who have been in our school year program for at least 6 months or more. Cannot be coupled with other discounts).