The High Performance program is for competitive junior players who have aspirations of playing college or even professional tennis, and have the commitment to undergo the rigors of a player development program. Over the last eight years, as an owner and director of an academy in Southern California, Brian has coached over 30 players who were top 100 in the nation.
Talent is just the beginning.
In order to be considered for the High Performance program at TCSP, players must first complete a 30-minute Hit Test with program director, Brian Park. After hitting with the player, Coach Brian will determine if you are ready for the High Performance program. In addition, students must have at least a 2.5 GPA to gain acceptance into our program and maintain a 2.7 GPA after the first year.
To schedule a Hit Test with Coach Brian, email the HP Coordinator, Rachel Ellison, at email@example.com.
PROGRAM & MENTORSHIP FEE: $150 PER MONTH
The Program and Mentorship Fee will cover the expenses associated with the benefits players receive for being part of our program. Every player in our program will receive all of the following benefits:
• An Individualized Coach/Mentor Relationship
• Unlimited Fitness Classes
• Dartfish Account (this Dartfish account will be a great communication tool between coach/mentor and their players)
• Nutrition Classes
• Coach PNW Tournament Travel
• Weekly Mental Training
• Pursuit of High Academic Standards
• College Counseling
• Summer Camp Discounts (this only applies for players who have been in our program for at least 6 months or more)
TENNIS TUITION: A LA CARTE
Players are required to register for a minimum of 3 classes per week.
• All mornings classes are $60 per class.
• 90 minute or less morning classes are $45 per class.
• All afternoon classes are $80 per class.
Discounts (No discounts for Program & Mentorship Fee)
• 10% discount for 4 classes or more per week.
• 10% discount for sibling in the program.
• 20% discount on Summer Camp classes (this only applies for players who have been in our school year program for at least 6 months or more. Cannot be coupled with other discounts).