For Players Aspiring to Play College or Professional Tennis
University of Oklahoma
Cal State Long Beach
Carnegie Mellon University
Stefannie Villa Juan
University of Louisville
University of Pennsylvania
Lawrence Formentera Ranked #2 Nationally in 16′s.
2009 Orange Bowl Third Place in Boy’s 14′s
212 National Open Hard Court Championship
“Talent is just the beginning, hard work is everything”
TCSP’s High Performance Program’s mission is to create an environment where players can be trained in all aspects of their game including mental skills, shot selection, strategy, proper mechanics, and fitness.
‘We are a team”
- Excellence is achieved by pushing one another
- Challenge but support each other like a family
- Understanding responsibilities as a tennis player
- Making true commitments
- Exercising self-discipline
- Maintaining a progress tennis journal
‘”In high level of tennis, movement and fitness are everything”
- Body weight resistance training
- Plyometric training
- Balance and agility
- Speed training
- Hand and eye coordination training to improve quick hands
- Balance and agility
“Play with your mind & compete with your heart”
- Successful competition
- Mental toughness
- Adjusting to different styles’ play
- Strategies & awareness
- Being ready to adjustments and compensate
Mental Toughness Training
‘”Stay in control of yourself before you control how you play”
- Progressive relaxation training
- Visualization training
- Systematic goal setting for individuals
- Finding each player’s “inner motivation”
- Self Awareness
- Self Regulations
- Finding each player’s zone
- High performance program has 4 players to 1 coach ratio & Maximum number of players on one court is 4
- The High Performance program runs Monday through Friday and follows the same 8-week schedule as the Junior Program at TCSP.
- Payments are made monthly or every 4 weeks for the High Performance program.
- Please contact Brian Park via email to schedule a consultation and evaluation for your junior.
- Brian Park’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach him by phone at (714) 213-6773.
- Private Lessons with Brian Park start at $85 per hour.
Indoor Session Schedule
|Early Fall||September 2||October 26|
|Late Fall||October 27||December 21|
|Winter||January 5||March 1|
|Early Spring||March 2||April 26|
|Late Spring||April 27||June 21|
|Summer||June 22||August 31|