Add to Calendar
September 14, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Beginning this Early Fall session, please be aware that TCSP has made a couple modifications to our Friday Live Ball Power Lunch drop-in sessions.
New Drop-In Procedure
- In order to drop in to Power Lunch, players must log in to their online TCSP member account to register for each Power Lunch session.
- Each Friday session will open for registration at 6am the day of.
- For example, players wishing to sign up for Power Lunch on Friday 9/14 can go online as early as 6am that day to sign up for either or both 9/14 Live Ball – 3.5+ Drop In Power Lunch sessions.
- Registration is online only. Phone registrations will not be processed/accepted.
- In-person drop-ins will be allowed without prior online registration at class start time as long as maximum capacity has not been reached.
- If you are unsure of how to log in and/or register, please watch this video on how to register for classes. The registration process is the same for Power Lunch.
Change of Capacity
- The 1:30 – 3:00 PM session is no longer a drop-in only class. There are now 8 spots allocated to players who wish to register for the entire Early Fall session. The remaining 8 spots will be available to drop-in players registering through the procedure outlined above.
- The 12:00 – 1:30 PM session will remain a drop-in only class with a maximum capacity of 16 players.