Featuring Ten Championship Tennis Courts
Non-members may play on courts reserved by member hosts at no additional charge as long as the host is present. However, membership is required to reserve courts at TCSP.
Standard members may reserve courts up to 6 days in advance beginning at 5:45am each day. To book a court, you may do so through your online account, in-person, or by texting or calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Members are limited to a maximum of 3 court reservations within a 6-day period and no more than 1 reservation per day.
Reserve a court for singles, doubles, or for a team warm-up prior to your match.
Standard Court Times
Standard Court Times are 75 minutes long. For Standard Court Time offerings, please see the table below. For business hours, please visit the Contact Us page.
Miscellaneous Court Times
Miscellaneous Court Times are often available throughout the day as a result of canceled private lessons or practices/matches lasting a duration other than 75 minutes. These do not appear online for members to reserve and can be for durations lasting anywhere from 30-minutes to a full 75-minutes. The table below details common times that Miscellaneous Court Times may be available. Members looking to reserve Miscellaneous Court Times can inquire by calling or texting the Front Desk at 206.522.5008. Please note that a 75-minute reservation is required if available.
Ball Machine Rentals
Ball Machines are available for an additional fee of $10 per court time.
Members renting a ball machine are expected to have picked up all balls, wheeled the ball machine and ball mower back to their storage spaces, and swept surplus ball fuzz off the court by the end of the court time. We recommend allocating 6-7 minutes at the end of your court time for cleanup. For first time users, please see the Front Desk for assistance.
Members wishing to utilize a remote for their ball machine usage are required to exchange car keys or government-issued identification at the Front Desk. A $100 replacement fee will be charged for lost or broken remotes.
Ball Machines cannot be reserved online. To check availability and reserve, call the Front Desk at (206) 522 – 5008. Please note that Ball Machines are unavailable for court reservations from 5:45am-9:30am on Monday-Friday.
Ball Machine use by children under 12 years old is prohibited unless otherwise cleared by TCSP staff. Juniors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult while using a ball machine.
You asked and we listened! TCSP has installed a new ball machine hitting lane in the North Building. This area will offer members more opportunities for lessons and practice with both half-hour and full-hour reservation slots available for hitting or private lessons. Book over the phone or online through your member account.
$20/30min, $35/60min. Private lessons $70/60min
|Standard Court Times|
|5:45 - 7:00 AM||7:00 - 8:15 AM||8:15 - 9:30 AM||9:30 - 10:45 AM||10:45 - 12:00 PM||12:00 - 1:15 PM||1:15 - 2:30 PM|
|2:30 - 3:45 PM||3:45 - 5:00 PM||5:00 - 6:15 PM||6:15 - 7:30 PM||7:30 - 8:45 PM||8:45 - 10:00 PM||10:00 - 11:15 PM|
|Miscellaneous Court Times|
|7:30 am (60-120 mins)||8:30 am (60 mins)||12:15 pm (60 mins)||1:45 pm (75-120 mins)||2:00 pm (60 mins)||5:15 pm (60 mins)|
|Court Rates||Prime Time|
Prices include tax.
Prime Time: Monday – Thursday 5:00 PM – 8:45 PM
Early AM: Monday – Friday 5:45 AM – 8:15 AM
Late PM: Monday – Thursday 10:00 PM
- Payment Policy: The person whose name the initial court reservation is made under is responsible for payment of the full court fee. If you wish to split the fee among multiple party members, it is your responsibility to do so at the Front Desk before your court time.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours. If cancelled within the 48 hour period, the full court fee will be charged. You may cancel through your online account or by calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008.
- # of Players: A maximum of 4 players may be on a court at any given time, except for team warm-up courts, in which the limit is 6 players.
- Ball hoppers: No outside ball hoppers allowed. A hopper of balls is available for rent for $5. Ball hoppers are only allowed for (1) a parent feeding balls to a family member, or (2) to practice serves. Must pick up balls by end of court time.
- Coaching: Private lessons and drilling by coaches other than TCSP Tennis Pros is prohibited.
- Music: Please be aware that classes such as Cardio Tennis, Wimbledon Workout, Ball Machine Clinics, and Live Ball clinics play music to provide a unique experience. Pending availability, you may make a request for a court away from a clinic that will use music by checking in at the Front Desk before your court time.
- Inclement Weather Policy