The Tennis Center at Sand Point features ten championship tennis courts with a medium-paced acrylic surface. Our courts are some of the area’s best tennis courts in the State.
Players must use their online accounts to reserve tennis courts and are allowed to reserve and pay for up to 3 court reservations within their given reservation window (6 or 10 day) . However, with the exception of prime time hours when players are only allowed one court reservation per week during the prime time hours of 5:00 pm – 8:45 pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Players with Standard Online Accounts may make reservations 6 days in advance.
- Players with Priority Online Accounts may make reservations 10 days in advance.
- If a player does not have an online account (i.e. not a member) to make reservations, then he/she may make a reservation at the front desk on the same day of play. Non-members may also call in on the day of to make a court reservation if available, and pay over the phone with a valid credit card. No refunds will be issued for cancellation of same day reservations.
- Cancellations must be called into the front desk and made 48 hours prior to reservation or the full court fee will be charged.
- Junior Members are not allowed to reserve Prime Time tennis courts.
- Tennis court reservations are for 1.25 hours or 75 minutes in duration.
Ball Hopper Policy
- Members may bring in their own ball hoppers when renting a court, and limited to no more than 75 balls.
- Under no circumstance are members allowed to exchange their personal ball stock with TCSP teaching cart balls.
- All balls must be picked by the end of court time.
- Individual private lesson instruction and drilling is prohibited on TCSP courts.
Hoppers are allowed for two purposes only:
- A parent feeding balls to their kids or other family member(s).
- Any member wishing to practice serving.
Court Rental Rates
Washington State sales tax of 9.5% is included in court rates.
Prime Time courts are Monday thru Thursday 5:00 pm – 8:45 pm.
Summer Rates are good from June 21st thru August 31st