You asked and we listened!
TCSP just created a new ball machine hitting lane in the North Building.
This area will offer members more opportunities for lessons and practice with both half-hour and full-hour reservation slots available for hitting or private lessons. Please book over the phone.
$20/30min, $35/60min. Private lessons $70/60min
Using the New Hitting Lane
- Payment Policy: The person whose name the initial court reservation is made under is responsible for payment of the full court fee. If you wish to split the fee among multiple party members, it is your responsibility to do so at the Front Desk before your court time.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours. If cancelled within the 48 hour period, the full court fee will be charged. You may cancel through your online account or by calling the front desk at (206) 522 – 5008.
- # of Players: A maximum of 4 players may be on a court at any given time, except for team warm-up courts, in which the limit is 6 players.
- Ball hoppers: No outside ball hoppers allowed. A hopper of balls is available for rent for $5. Ball hoppers are only allowed for (1) a parent feeding balls to a family member, or (2) to practice serves. Must pick up balls by end of court time.
- Coaching: Private lessons and drilling by coaches other than TCSP Tennis Pros is prohibited.
- Music: Please be aware that classes such as Cardio Tennis, Wimbledon Workout, Ball Machine Clinics, and Live Ball clinics play music to provide a unique experience. Pending availability, you may make a request for a court away from a clinic that will use music by checking in at the Front Desk before your court time.